As the social media coordinator & blogger at Laura Geller (and resident beauty junkie) I’m always using new and old Laura Geller products. Whenever a new product arrives on my desk to start photographing and planning for social media, I get very excited. It’s like Christmas morning for me!
At the end of January, we released our new foundation and liquid lipsticks; two products that have become part of beauty routine rather quickly. Next month we’ll be releasing some more products that I can’t wait to show you!
For now, I want to talk about my current Laura Geller favorites; they range from QVC exclusives to cult classics to not yet released.
- Balance-n-Glow: Since we released this in our October 2015 QVC TSV ‘Roman Holiday’, it became a fan favorite and a favorite of mine. It takes our classic Balance-n-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation and adds illuminating particles to it, giving you a great amount of coverage but with some illuminating glow. It’s my favorite quick foundation and wonderful to set your liquid foundation. You can find it on QVC!
- Easy Illuminating Sticks: When we released these over the summer I couldn’t wait to get my hands on some samples. They’re the perfect companion to our Gelato Illuminators because they’re soft and subtle; having a cream illuminator in your collection is a good idea for quick and easy application. My favorite shade is Ballerina because it’s such a gorgeous rose gold shade. If you stay tuned, coming up in April we’ll be adding to our infamous highlighter family!
- Fifty Kisses Lip Locking Liquid Color: It’s no surprise that I’m a liquid lipstick junkie so when I got my hands on our new liquid lip colors, I quickly tried them all and came to my favorite. Beige Bite is truly a perfect nude with a warm undertone. It’s not too nude but not too brown — it’s right in the middle and I love that. I talked about the formula in our introduction blog post so you can see the full review here.
- Brighten-n-Conceal: I love our Baked Radiance Cream Concealer so much but I think this new, QVC exclusive concealer is taking it’s #1 spot. No creasing, medium coverage, and it gives you a true brightening effect, making you look more awake. It blends easily and quickly so it’s a great on-the-go concealer!
- Blush-n-Brighten in HoneySuckle: Our blushes are a true underrated product in the lineup. They’re long lasting, pigmented, and give a really gorgeous glow to the cheeks, without being too much. My favorite shade is HoneySuckle because it’s a mix between bronze, glow, and peach which works well with my neutral fair skin tone. A runner up is the shade Tropic Hues.
What are your current favorite Laura Geller products? Tell us in the comments!